Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09/05/2015 16:46)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of these mylleniums have had their back seats replaced, a lot of the rattling came from them. Don't get me wrong the buses still rattle but nowhere near to the same level that they did.
Perhaps Speke sorted out the problem
(10/05/2015 05:45)childwallblues Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Speke sorted out the problem

No, they were done after they left Speke
Streetlites to arrive in July and will receive Crossriver branding.
Are these for the 487?
Here is a piece from Laird Street's newsletter. Note the incorrect spelling of Myllennium and StreetLite...
(11/05/2015 13:35)2829 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a piece from Laird Street's newsletter. Note the incorrect spelling of Myllennium and StreetLite...

It'll be good to see Cross River Single decks! I wonder what the livery will be like, will they be like the hybrids livery I wonder?
(11/05/2015 14:37)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be good to see Cross River Single decks! I wonder what the livery will be like, will they be like the hybrids livery I wonder?

I imagine they will be in the standard livery. The last single deck bus to have cross river branding was 2448.
(11/05/2015 14:48)2829 Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine they will be in the standard livery. The last single deck bus to have cross river branding was 2448.

There is a chance that these StreetLites could receive the hybrid livery, as Arriva's recent deliveries of WF StreetLites to Luton and Tunbridge Wells - and StreetLite Maxes to Arriva North East - have received the hybrid livery, as well as branding advertising the eco credentials of the Micro Hybrid system.

LK15 FFS © Kevin Lane

GN64 DXX © 'CGW43'

NK64 EEX © Edmjt42
I can imagine them looking smart in Hybrid livery, although they'd look nice in Interurban with the additional branding. They'll be a nice addition. It'll be sad in a way to see the Mylenniums finally depart.
(11/05/2015 19:43)Enviro400 Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine them looking smart in Hybrid livery, although they'd look nice in Interurban with the additional branding. They'll be a nice addition. It'll be sad in a way to see the Mylenniums finally depart.

Myllenniums and StreetLites to replace the Cadets. 16 new Enviro400s coming next year to replace Myllenniums, Geminis and Presidents.
Reference URL's