Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was also a pulsar on there as well as cadet 2424
2458 has had a crash at Woodside
I have just this moment had a text saying 3002 has been involved in a Crash in Elsemere Port, anyone able to confirm please? If this is correct then its not been a good day for Birkenhead!
any more news on the crash vehicles from yesterday?Does anyone know if cadets 2433,2445,2446 been withdrawn as I haven't seen them around lately,cheers
B7 4201 and Trident 4001 are both on the 437
Streetlites are apparently due in August for service 487, plus some more Myllenniums. These will see the last of the Cadets off.
What a day...

2633 and 4461 (I think) here on loan!
Why? Some unusual allocations on 418/9 this week daytime with a solo yesterday and 12 reg pulsars the last couple of days,as well as double deckers ,are the cadets giving up?
As there's been reports of a couple of collisions this past week or 2, that presumably means more buses VOR (2458,3002?), so if there's a breakdown or 2 on top of that plus daily VORs for inspections etc, then it shouldn't take long to be short on vehicles.
(03/07/2015 04:39)R879 HRF Wrote: [ -> ]As there's been reports of a couple of collisions this past week or 2, that presumably means more buses VOR (2458,3002?), so if there's a breakdown or 2 on top of that plus daily VORs for inspections etc, then it shouldn't take long to be short on vehicles.

3002 was on 413 yesterday so this one is fine
2454 and 2459 parked up at the back probably the reason for a couple of loans.
Reference URL's