Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many thanks MM
(06/06/2017 18:58)lcm453 Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks MM

No probs
The demo Enviro400 mmc city will be on the rails from tomorrow i beleive .
Plaxton President seen in the Birkenhead tunnel this evening on the merseyrails bike bus complete with 'Bike Bus' on the destination. Not sure what bus, it may well be 4179 as this was seen arriving at Laird street the other day.
(07/06/2017 21:07)N301 CKB Wrote: [ -> ]Plaxton President seen in the Birkenhead tunnel this evening on the merseyrails bike bus complete with 'Bike Bus' on the destination. Not sure what bus, it may well be 4179 as this was seen arriving at Laird street the other day.

Yes, it was on there earlier
I thought we had that B10B ex trainer
(07/06/2017 21:12)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it was on there earlier
I thought we had that B10B ex trainer

The B10B has gone to the bodyshop at Jackson Street due to a fault apparently
The Bike Bus itself has been out of service for most of the weekend just gone .
Its gone to have a piston rod repaired that broke and dropped into the engine causing a bit of damage.
On another note the demo (MMC Enviro400 CITY) is going to be here for 4 weeks but being used on the rails till it finishes then going on service work and as been out today as it was a hit with the passengers.
Thanks MM. Hope to hit the Enviro400 City next week.
4202 is back in service after VOR for many weeks,was on 418/9 today.4440-3 are still here as well.2723 still going on 413/4,last bus standing??
Reference URL's