Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4826 is here BW66 GYR
And also 4829 whisch is BW66 GYU both of which could be out on rails later on today.
What is it about Arriva and new vehicles that they can't get it right with the numbering of them.4492~4535 still aren't all numbered properly.
(10/01/2017 13:02)bus401 Wrote: [ -> ]What is it about Arriva and new vehicles that they can't get it right with the numbering of them.4492~4535 still aren't all numbered properly.

All legal lettering and fleet numbers are applied by Wrightbus.
Only the Arriva logo's, internal stickers, external branding and livery details are applied by Arriva themselves
(10/01/2017 15:00)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]All legal lettering and fleet numbers are applied by Wrightbus.
Only the Arriva logo's, internal stickers, external branding and livery details are applied by Arriva themselves

I understand legal lettering being done by the manufacturer , but fleet numbering how come.

Surely someone should notice then if a bus has come out of Wrightbus with two different numbers on it a bit different to having entirely the wrong fleet number on a vehicle.
(10/01/2017 15:47)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]I understand legal lettering being done by the manufacturer , but fleet numbering how come.

Surely someone should notice then if a bus has come out of Wrightbus with two different numbers on it a bit different to having entirely the wrong fleet number on a vehicle.

Now that I can't answer, but it's something Arriva North West are specifying. Laugh 2

Contrary to this Arriva London vehicles come fully branded with full Arriva (DB) logos
(07/12/2016 23:01)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]It is SL15 ZGP

Apologies if I have missed it ( I have tried the search function) can anyone give me the Arriva Fleet Number for SL15 ZGP, does it carry the same number (7922) that it did when at St Helens around August 2015

Thanks
(10/01/2017 16:53)C209 GTU Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if I have missed it ( I have tried the search function) can anyone give me the Arriva Fleet Number for SL15 ZGP, does it carry the same number (7922) that it did when at St Helens around August 2015

Thanks

I think it's 6998 but I'm not 100% sure
Il find out in the morning as i know it starts with 79** but still as the fleet number 800**from when it was at stagecoach.
Although it was previously numbered 7922, it is now 7910
Reference URL's