Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3000 has returned from St Helens.
(19/10/2016 09:56)N304CLV Wrote: [ -> ]3000 has returned from St Helens.

So have 714 or 717 gone back then?
Myllennium 2462 has just left the depot for the last time under tow, taken for scrap this morning.
Is 2453 based here?
(25/10/2016 23:53)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Is 2453 based here?

It is
Thanks! Smile
Routes 118/119 are on diversion completely avoiding Beechwood and Upton due to a police incident on the Upton flyover. They're currently running from Bidston through Moreton then into Upton Village. I don't know whether or not the 437 is doing the same.
(29/10/2016 21:40)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]Routes 118/119 are on diversion completely avoiding Beechwood and Upton due to a police incident on the Upton flyover. They're currently running from Bidston through Moreton then into Upton Village. I don't know whether or not the 437 is doing the same.

437 was all over the place yesterday ... even saw one squeezing up Pemberton Road in Woodchurch just before noon!
Apologies if it's been reported but just spotted 2638 in Bebington just now, think on the 410.

HTH
Last week was a difficult time for bus companies, and drivers in particular, with the big increase in anti-social behaviour and vandalism which is all too common when the clocks go back. I wonder how useful the installation of the two-way radios at Birkenhead has been to warn drivers of potential trouble and diversions.
Reference URL's