Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noted one of the hybrids upstairs has had a seat top with the old cross river express headrest (like 4401) I presume new one vandilised
Do any Services interwork with the 487 of an evening as am almost certain i seen a 59 Plate Pulsar 2 on there this evening
(26/08/2015 22:32)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]Noted one of the hybrids upstairs has had a seat top with the old cross river express headrest (like 4401) I presume new one vandilised

I've noticed a couple like that too.

I'd noticed a bit of vandalism in the first few weeks of hybrid operation, but as they where new it was sorted swiftly.
Vandalism unfortunately is always going to be an issue but the question is , how quickly are arriva sorting out things such as slashed seats.
Once thee400s arrived in 08/09 they completely lost interest in the palatines and their interiorc conditions where pretty bad.

Let's hope the novelty hasn't worn off on the hybrids yet!!
Unfortunately whenever there is something new it always seems to be a case of whose going to vandalise first mindset , Do these buses have working CCTV upstairs ?
Yes they Do have cctv, it scrolls through all the interior cameras on those tv screens in the bus. That is if any of them screens still work!
They can probably see the CCTV screen if it's working but just don't care and do whatever anyway. Just mindless idiots that don't deserve to travel on decent buses.
(27/08/2015 12:36)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]They can probably see the CCTV screen if it's working but just don't care and do whatever anyway. Just mindless idiots that don't deserve to travel on decent buses.

ANY buses not just decent ones!
(27/08/2015 13:33)R879 HRF Wrote: [ -> ]ANY buses not just decent ones!

Indeed.
Noted 2 VLWs heading down the A41 in Bromborough Pool earlier around 10am in Chester direction both displaying private hire on blinds looking quite busy. Been a good while since I've seen any hires by arriva.
(27/08/2015 14:08)R879 HRF Wrote: [ -> ]Noted 2 VLWs heading down the A41 in Bromborough Pool earlier around 10am in Chester direction both displaying private hire on blinds looking quite busy. Been a good while since I've seen any hires by arriva.

I did wonder why there was two VLW's at the depot entrance getting some attention with a shammy this morning.
Reference URL's