Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03/10/2014 21:15)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right in thinking that 414 Woodside-New Brighton route gets anything allocated to it, only there was quite a variety on it today including a Solo, Cadet, Cross River Gemini and a Pulsar

Yes, there's nothing specifically allocated to the 414 so pretty much anything goes on it if it's spare.
The 410 & 411 now interwork with each other on week days.
410 New Brighton
411 Birkenhead
411 New Brighton
410 Woodside / Clatterbridge.

On Saturday/Sunday the 411 is still on it's own.

This explains the 12 plate Pulsars on the 411 and the Gemini's etc on the 410.
Erm...
I can see more darts becoming training buses when they get withdrawn.
this may be in use like the Pulsar the other week for Driving Assesments and some training due to M429UNW being on loan elsewhere and no possible spare trainers??? not sure how true sure someone will confirm
It doesnt look permanent does it as no extra mirrors are fitted L plates are only taped on. M429 UNW was in Chester last week.
Volvo B7TL 4205 on the 432 / 433 / 437 this afternoon.
One of the Cross River Hybrids was on hazards in the Liverpool entrance of the Queensway at approx. 2135 this evening. Police appeared to be on the upper deck with the driver. Looked like there were about 8-10 people on board as I passed. Hopefully everybody is alright.
Whenever the Y-ABA's are replaced, I think it should be 4400/01 from Bootle, only because of the lower saloon Cross River Seating, and to acquire 2638(CX07 CSO) I think to join the other 2 VDL Cadets.
Not sure how unusual it is but 2629 was on the 2 today
Reference URL's