Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 Streetlites parked at the back of Laird Street - too far to get any numbers.
Just seen a post on Facebook saying the Streetlites are B44F, is this correct?
4170/3/5 seem have to settled on 418/9 at least 2 have been on there every day this week.Most of the remaining darts were out today but one was brokendown in Boundary Road ,New Ferry about 2.25 but couldn't identify it. Does anyone when the streetlites are due to enter service? Also 2441 was on 413/4
(25/07/2015 00:03)bus401 Wrote: [ -> ]4170/3/5 seem have to settled on 418/9 at least 2 have been on there every day this week.Most of the remaining darts were out today but one was brokendown in Boundary Road ,New Ferry about 2.25 but couldn't identify it. Does anyone when the streetlites are due to enter service? Also 2441 was on 413/4

Did not know any darts where in service at LS thought only stored there
I wouldn't have thought the 418/9 has enough passengers for double deckers . Most of the time its just the first part of the route from Birkenhead to Beechwood that gets a half decent load after that it just rolls along with enough passengers to make it worthwhile.

Im not sure whether they (Arriva) should just stick to one route either the 418 (A41) or the 419 (Spital).
Sorry I meant cadets,a slip of the mind.
Any news as to when the streetlites will enter service
(30/07/2015 13:31)bus401 Wrote: [ -> ]Any news as to when the streetlites will enter service

Mid August i am informed
Reference URL's