Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managed to get a ride of 2345 on the last 8 of the Day, tbh its far improved from when i last had it as it was a quick Bus and just about rattle free! puts newer Buses to shame!
Renowns 2702 & 2708 are also here now
2345 broke down on Edge Lane this afternoon.
(19/02/2015 15:35)Shaun821 Wrote: [ -> ]2345 broke down on Edge Lane this afternoon.

This was broke down in Page Moss at half 8 today (Credit Motormayhem)
(19/02/2015 15:47)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]This was broke down in Page Moss at half 8 today (Credit Motormayhem)

Not having a good day then. Could be wrong as I was driving past so couldnt have a good look but there seemed to be a belt shredded and hanging off under the engine cover.
Must have shifted it on to 6/7 if it was on Edge Lane then, wonder if it will be out again and make it a third breakdown for the day for it.
3025 is now out, on the 68 today. This leaves only 3023 to enter service from St Helens.
3023 Does it Still Retain it's Lancashire County Council Rear Ad? baring in mind the ad was hardly seen by People living in Lancashire due to Skems Closure
It did do the last time I noted it.
With its referees whistle as a bell siren inside.
Reference URL's