Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 68 is an anything and everything route in regards to buses used on there, so nothing would really be unusual.
Commander 2578 now P&P'd, seen on the 13 today. 2576 putting in an unusual appearance on what appeared to be matchday duplicate 26Es to Anfield.
Almost every 12 I saw today leaving Queen Square was displaying "12X Green Lane" or "12E Page Moss", or "12E Green Lane" Was this planned or just a coinsidence that the drivers just seem to put the wrong destination up?
A section of the route is closed, and Driver's are unable to do the full circular part of the route.

As a result service 12 was Liverpool > PageMoss (and return) and 13 was to Stockbridge Village, (and return) regardless of direction of travel
Watepark Drive will be subjected to phased restrictions over a period of 6 weekends, commencing Saturday 5 October 2013.

Phase 4 will be in operation from approximately 8.00am on Saturday 2 November 2013 until approximately 6.00pm on Sunday 3 November 2013 and from approximately 8.00am on Saturday 9 November 2013 until approximately 6.00pm on Sunday 10 November 2013.

Bus diversions for phase 4 are as follows:

Route 12 will travel as normal from Liverpool city centre to Princes Drive, then via Stockbridge Lane, Waterpark Drive, (u-turn Seth Powell Way roundabout), Waterpark Drive, Stockbridge Lane, Princess Drive, Deysbrook Lane, then as normal route to Liverpool city centre (omitting a section of Waterpark Drive, Haswell Drive, Mab Lane and Deysbrook Lane).

Route 13 will travel as normal from Liverpool city centre to Haswell Drive, then via Waterpark Drive, Stockbridge Village (Leach Croft), Waterpark Drive, Haswell Drive, Waterpark Drive, Mab Lane, Deysbrook Lane, then as normal route to Liverpool city centre (omitting a section of Waterpark Drive, Stockbridge Lane and Princess Drive).

Temporary traffic signals on Waterpark Drive and Haswell Drive (southern roundabout).
A full closure of Waterpark Drive, between Haswell Drive (southern roundabout) and Stockbridge Lane.
Temporary Traffic Signals on Waterpark Drive at Stockbridge Lane.

Information provided by Merseytravel Website.
7657 came off the road a few days ago.

2551 is back from P&P, no black logo sadly!
2578 has been P&P'd and can today be found working 68, not that working the 68 would be anything unusual.
2221 has been involved in an accident just outside McDonald's at Page Moss, My wife said there are a couple of ambulances there is damage to the offside front wing. Bus was on service 8.
(14/12/2013 13:23)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]2221 has been involved in an accident just outside McDonald's at Page Moss, My wife said there are a couple of ambulances there is damage to the offside front wing. Bus was on service 8.

Indeed, went past it and roughly four ambulances were there and the front panel of the bus had been wiped out. Bumper and windscreen looked to be in tact however. Thoughts are with those involved.
Bootle depot was shut Boxing Day, so GL's Pulsars were taking the loads.
The following were seen on routes 52A/53/55;

2963 (MX09 JJF) and 2900 (CX58 EWO) with its black 'W' front grille logo, along with newer Interurban Pulsars 3077 (MX61 AWH) and 3152 (MX13 AMV). I'm sure there were many others, but I didn't have time to note them.

Route 55 buses were actually displaying '55-Liverpool ONE Bus Station' (in GL format) instead of the usual '55-Queen Square', so if you were looking for a Boxing Day bargain, you could go direct to LOBS.

Expect a repeat performance New Year's Day, when Bootle will be shut down again.
Reference URL's