Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2463 (don't think that's been reported?) was in service on the 7 today, very rare indeed. Also, a very tatty looking 2459 (still with the "ghost branding" of the 410!) was broken down at Page Moss last week so presumably another one in service. Finally, I've seen a picture on Facebook of 2451 in service on the 12/13 so yet another in service here.
2471 is another one also in service. On another note 2216 was at the front of depot NFS yesterday, probably something minor
Not a good headline in the Echo today? Regarding an incident with a young school girl taken ill on the bus and the bus drivers refusal to stop.
Indeed, I seen that and if it happened as it sounds then its quite disgraceful from the driver.
I would advise caution, you can't always believe what is written in the Echo, it's not fair to judge the Driver without hearing his side of the story.

SD.
(19/09/2014 13:05)Sprinterdriver Wrote: [ -> ]I would advise caution, you can't always believe what is written in the Echo, it's not fair to judge the Driver without hearing his side of the story.

SD.

Arriva's lawyers will prevent any comment other than what they have said to the Liverpool Echo already .
Lets be honest, its hard for a grown man to pull open the doors on a bus never mind hold them open so for a girl to do it... I smell bull****. Im sure someone withcommon sense (if not the driver) would of pushed the 'DOOR OPEN' button.
(19/09/2014 15:51)Shaun821 Wrote: [ -> ]Lets be honest, its hard for a grown man to pull open the doors on a bus never mind hold them open so for a girl to do it... I smell bull****. Im sure someone withcommon sense (if not the driver) would of pushed the 'DOOR OPEN' button.

Not only that but if you press the bell the driver pulls over at the next stop and opens the doors...
(19/09/2014 17:11)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that but if you press the bell the driver pulls over at the next stop and opens the doors...

Ill have to back you up on that one, thats pretty much how it works ye haha. Sounds like someones after a bit of money to me...
2202 was on the 14 today!

2345 was still out and about on the 8/9. Looks like it's recently had nearside body repairs too.
Reference URL's