Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sampled a number of the StreetDecks today and I have to say I think they're very good. Particular standouts for me were 4719, 4729 and 4730

I thought the ride and build quality were very good on all of the examples I travelled on and the overall ambience is very pleasant. There's certainly no shortage of USB charging points either. The next stop announcements are definitely a welcome addition and hopefully they'll be rolled out across the fleet sooner rather than later
For those interested the seating layout on the StreetDecks is H45/29F
(23/01/2022 19:36)SK15 GZG Wrote: [ -> ]I sampled a number of the StreetDecks today and I have to say I think they're very good. Particular standouts for me were 4719, 4729 and 4730

I thought the ride and build quality were very good on all of the examples I travelled on and the overall ambience is very pleasant. There's certainly no shortage of USB charging points either. The next stop announcements are definitely a welcome addition and hopefully they'll be rolled out across the fleet sooner rather than later

The free WiFi , USB charging and next stop announcement are things merseytravel want fitted on all new build veichles going into the city as part of the bus alliance to enhance passengers travel experience.
(24/01/2022 10:06)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]The free WiFi , USB charging and next stop announcement are things merseytravel want fitted on all new build veichles going into the city as part of the bus alliance to enhance passengers travel experience.

That's great to hear. Thanks for sharing
Usual precautions with trackers but it appears 4728 has went onto the 8/9 services.
(24/01/2022 14:21)NathanR Wrote: [ -> ]Usual precautions with trackers but it appears 4728 has went onto the 8/9 services.

It’s actually 2545 double checked it for myself and I’m on it as I speak, not sure if the actual 4728 is on anything though.
(24/01/2022 16:41)Y458 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]It’s actually 2545 double checked it for myself and I’m on it as I speak, not sure if the actual 4728 is on anything though.

2545 was never at green lane so won't be that what's tracking on the 8
(24/01/2022 17:22)chris-s Wrote: [ -> ]2545 was never at green lane so won't be that what's tracking on the 8

2545 arrived last week, I reported that I was sitting on it on a 27 last Thursday.
A new bus has made its way on to 26 this morning, didn't see which one though. Inevitably, just like the hybrid these will make their way on to all GL routes and already have.
I was just about to report 2545 going strong on the 8/9 but its just broken down at Queen Square.
Reference URL's