Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enviro400 out on the 8/9 circs and one out on the 27 today.
(02/06/2015 12:39)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]A number of the better Myllenniums (nine or ten) are staying at Green Lane until they are withdrawn from service and these have had or will have work done to their heating systems

If this weather doesn't buck up soon they will need the heating fixed asap never mind for next winter.
(03/06/2015 17:53)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]If this weather doesn't buck up soon they will need the heating fixed asap never mind for next winter.

I'd imagine they'll be done soon if not already. I think it's good they're being looked at though because I've always found the Myllenniums to be quite cold in the winter months
(02/06/2015 21:34)bramptontrev Wrote: [ -> ]16.15 today (Tuesday) - 4677 was negotiating the roundabout at M6 J44 Carlisle North / Kingstown and headed south down the M6 presumably after a break somewhere near the junction. On delivery from Falkirk I presume.

When I saw 4661 two weeks ago on the M74/M6, the driver turned off at the same junction. It must be a regular break point!
(03/06/2015 23:03)507022 Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw 4661 two weeks ago on the M74/M6, the driver turned off at the same junction. It must be a regular break point!

There is a large truck stop about 200m from the junction - fuel, cafe, accommodation and probably space for 50+ trucks. Also a 24hour ASDA with bus stop and large bus layby across the road from the truckstop.
2579 left for St Helens this afternoon with 2574 due to go tomorrow
Just clocked 2579 in St.Helens bus station
That is because it has moved to st Helens as mentioned in the St Helens thread.
There is a myllenium in old colours on Stan Butlers flickr, i would imagine that its 2450 as don't remember seeing that we had lost one, any ideas guys. I would post a link but I cant get it to carry. Thanks.
Id say 2450 as the NFS sticker is in the same place on the windscreen as it is in another shot of it in Laird Street last year.
Reference URL's