Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard the BYDs will be entering service on Monday 2nd October
Can we have one at the Wirral Bus & Tram the day before then please?! lol
(20/09/2017 15:41)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have one at the Wirral Bus & Tram the day before then please?! lol

Go on facebook and ask phil cummins lol
(20/09/2017 21:37)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]Go on facebook and ask phil cummins lol

Have they got the range to go all the way to Birkenhead and back on one charge?Laugh 2
(20/09/2017 22:02)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]Have they got the range to go all the way to Birkenhead and back on one charge?Laugh 2

Not sure but just take some AAA battries in your pocket just incaseLOL
(20/09/2017 15:17)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard the BYDs will be entering service on Monday 2nd October
There having a launch outside the museum at mann island this friday then entering service on 2nd october like you say.
Well they are being driven from Scotland to Green Lane as one past me on the M6 yesterday, charge must be pretty good on them.
(20/09/2017 15:41)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have one at the Wirral Bus & Tram the day before then please?! lol

When is the wirral bus and tram day.?
(21/09/2017 06:35)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]When is the wirral bus and tram day.?

Sunday October 1st. Next Sunday in fact!
(21/09/2017 06:35)PO59 MXJ Wrote: [ -> ]Well they are being driven from Scotland to Green Lane as one past me on the M6 yesterday, charge must be pretty good on them.

There was two at the ADL place in Skem yesterday, I'm guessing they've probably stopped somewhere on the way for charging
Reference URL's