Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01/11/2017 07:50)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]New buses seem to be out in their numbers today, quite nice actually, my first one being 7011.

Only ones not seen by me this afternoon were 7002/08/10.
(01/11/2017 13:32)sth77 Wrote: [ -> ]Only ones not seen by me this afternoon were 7002/08/10.

The Belt is being operated by BYDs and a few B5LHs. As there is a football match at Anfield tonight it will be interesting to see how the BYDs cope.
All twelve BYD's seen out on 26/27 today (Saturday)
Is anything due to move elsewhere now that the BYDs are in service?
I Would of thought it would release Pulsars to places like St Helens and Bolton but we shall see
(01/11/2017 14:30)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]The Belt is being operated by BYDs and a few B5LHs. As there is a football match at Anfield tonight it will be interesting to see how the BYDs cope.

Back in the day MPTE used to run duplicated Atlanteans on 26/27s on match days and lots of extra short journeys 26E/27E
The Gold Pulsar was involved in crash on a 27 last night on Tunnel ROad
(04/11/2017 21:17)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]I Would of thought it would release Pulsars to places like St Helens and Bolton but we shall see

There was talk of Winsford having them to release the Centro's to St Helens to then replace cadets to Bolton and Wrexham??

Has this all changed by now?
(29/10/2017 22:57)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Date for them has been put back, apparently the charger port at L1 has not be built!

Just as well I didn't rely on coming to Liverpool and riding one before the clocks went back! Hammer
In Preston on Tuesday I noted that 4622 was on the Preston to Blackpool rail replacement. I am assuming tha this is still a GL bus. Do Arriva have a contract for the rail replacement or is the bus on hire to another company?
Reference URL's