Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a suggestion elsewhere on the ARRIVA Midlands North Yahoo Group that some Pulsars from Green Lane are believed are to be heading to ARRIVA Midlands. Anymore know any more on this?
(11/12/2014 12:19)Depotosw Wrote: [ -> ]There is a suggestion elsewhere on the ARRIVA Midlands North Yahoo Group that some Pulsars from Green Lane are believed are to be heading to ARRIVA Midlands. Anymore know any more on this?

Its reported on the Southport thread that some Pulsars from Southport depot are supposed to be going to Arriva Midlands.
Thanks for the heads up.

(11/12/2014 12:32)MX12CFE Wrote: [ -> ]Its reported on the Southport thread that some Pulsars from Southport depot are supposed to be going to Arriva Midlands.
I would imagine there will be a mixture of the newer pulsars leaving from all those getting new deckers. So I wouldn't be surprised if Bootle's 12-platers are due to go as well.
61, 12 and 13 reg Pulsars are those I've seen mentioned as going. Birkenhead are to loose some too. They're to be replaced by a reshuffle of existing Pulsars from those garages benefitting from the new Enviro400s. This is because the Enviro400s for NW are redirected orders.
Rear shot of 4584 seen today at GL http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/15378588473/ , there was another present but unable to ID

HTH
(11/12/2014 15:31)CX54 DKD Wrote: [ -> ]61, 12 and 13 reg Pulsars are those I've seen mentioned as going. Birkenhead are to loose some too. They're to be replaced by a reshuffle of existing Pulsars from those garages benefitting from the new Enviro400s. This is because the Enviro400s for NW are redirected orders.

Very interesting, thanks for the reply on this. There is suggestions that Oswestry depot is to gain four examples shortly for service 70 been my interest so would expect four from North West as part of this.
(11/12/2014 16:02)Depotosw Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting, thanks for the reply on this. There is suggestions that Oswestry depot is to gain four examples shortly for service 70 been my interest so would expect four from North West as part of this.

From the list I've seen, 23 are going to Midlands and the 26 to the Shires, although as things can change, I won't post it yet, nothing below 3062 leaving as far as I know.
10 are coming to the North East - from Bootle depot
Or these pulsars a temporary or permanently going
Reference URL's