Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Isn't this a 3rd or has there been a swap? It was 4622 and4681 originally.
4654 replaced 4622 but am not sure why
Volvo B5LH on the 68 today. Forgot to note down which one
3047 on 13, first vehicle seen with new logos
I was in Liverpool on Thursday December 14th. I didn't come for buses but to visit the Beatles Story Museum. My vision of Liverpool free of Arriva buses was not to be as the dispute had evidently just been settled. However, I saw 2 Volvo B5LHs on routes 26 & 27 together in place of BYD single-deckers.

I have been wondering whether to come to Liverpool one Bank Holiday this year. However, if routes 26 & 27 are all Volvo B5LHs instead of BYDs on Sundays & Bank Holidays I shall knock the idea on the head.
(06/01/2018 20:44)Metroline1511 Wrote: [ -> ]I was in Liverpool on Thursday December 14th. I didn't come for buses but to visit the Beatles Story Museum. My vision of Liverpool free of Arriva buses was not to be as the dispute had evidently just been settled. However, I saw 2 Volvo B5LHs on routes 26 & 27 together in place of BYD single-deckers.

I have been wondering whether to come to Liverpool one Bank Holiday this year. However, if routes 26 & 27 are all Volvo B5LHs instead of BYDs on Sundays & Bank Holidays I shall knock the idea on the head.

The hybrids are in addition to the BYDs to make up the PVR rather than to replace any which are taken out of service for whatever reason. Previously there were diesel deckers on the route when there were enough spare but now it's been converted to a Go Green route the Volvos are used on the 26/27 circulars instead (again - if enough are available)

EDIT: It should be BYDs on a Sunday if you're looking to come to Liverpool then - although if there's a match on at Anfield expect there to be a few deckers on there
(06/01/2018 20:54)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]The hybrids are in addition to the BYDs to make up the PVR rather than to replace any which are taken out of service for whatever reason. Previously there were diesel deckers on the route when there were enough spare but now it's been converted to a Go Green route the Volvos are used on the 26/27 circulars instead (again - if enough are available)

EDIT: It should be BYDs on a Sunday if you're looking to come to Liverpool then - although if there's a match on at Anfield expect there to be a few deckers on there

Thank you for your clarity regarding the inevitability of some Volvo B5LHs on routes 26 & 27. I am relieved about the likelihood of BYDs on a Bank Holiday, but shall weigh this up against other buses there and other non-bus activities for the day.
4659 was on 7 yesterday during the morning/afternoon at least,very rare
What routes am I likely to find the pulsars on I know that the 7 & 9 have them on it
(25/01/2018 18:14)darylyates17 Wrote: [ -> ]What routes am I likely to find the pulsars on I know that the 7 & 9 have them on it

7, 8/9 and 68
Reference URL's