Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12/07/2015 18:20)507009 Wrote: [ -> ]It appears that the Enviro400s are not going to see any use on the 7 on Sundays despite previous posts. Every other Green Lane city centre route had deckers today with a rogue Pulsar noted on the 27. Things have changed radically for the better since last year.

Wow! If pretty much everything from GL is double-deck on Sundays this gives me something extra to look forward to for the August Bank Holiday!
On 2468 for the first time in ages, no shake rattle n roll from it these days and a decent ride. However another with etched windows and another that is not as tidy as it used to be internally.
2669 is now sporting new colours, don't remember seeing this in them before so I assume that this is a recent job.
2345 is still out and about, seen earlier this afternoon but showing "not in service"
6/7s taking an extra 30 minutes per journey due to the closure of the M62 this weekend, Rockets absolute gridlocked all day, feel sorry for the drivers having to endure that all day!
(01/08/2015 16:06)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]6/7s taking an extra 30 minutes per journey due to the closure of the M62 this weekend, Rockets absolute gridlocked all day, feel sorry for the drivers having to endure that all day!

That explains why I've seen National Express coaches on East Prescot Road. Apologies for going slightly off topic but I did wonder.
3159 (I think) had to be taken off the 7's last night due to problems with air pressure ... it often wouldn't get going again after stopping and going over speed bumps was a nightmare!
It was replaced with 3055 at Huyton on the way to Warrington.

An Enviro leaving Queen Square last night had 't92010106' scrolling on its rear display, alternating with 'poll'.
Anyone know what that's about? Guessing it's just a malfunction.
I assume it was one of Green Lane's but it may not have been as I didn't see the fleet or service number.
2667/70 3026 have all returned from repaint, the first two being painted in Burnley
(03/08/2015 08:36)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]An Enviro leaving Queen Square last night had 't92010106' scrolling on its rear display, alternating with 'poll'.
Anyone know what that's about? Guessing it's just a malfunction.
I assume it was one of Green Lane's but it may not have been as I didn't see the fleet or service number.

Its a malfunction, I know St Helens have had an issue with one doing that for a while now, might be that one.
On 4668 on 10B, rattling already somewhere upstairs, probably a grab pole. Very poor for a bus only a couple of months old.
Reference URL's