Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A blow for the 14 and 18 passengers who have been promised new deckers in 2016 more than once on the Facebook page!
It's disappointing - but at least some extra capacity will be introduced on the 14 corridor very soon with Stagecoach's new Enviro400s

Could be a large order for the North West next time round if nothing is replaced this year
Im going to stick this on this thread as this I think is the nearest Arriva route and garage to anfield.

The overwhelming support for Arriva today on twitter for using there destination displays to display on the bottom line 'Remembering the 96' has been tremendous , whoever in Arriva Merseyside thought of this should be a very honoured man or woman this afternoon.
(15/04/2016 16:26)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to stick this on this thread as this I think is the nearest Arriva route and garage to anfield.

The overwhelming support for Arriva today on twitter for using there destination displays to display on the bottom line 'Remembering the 96' has been tremendous , whoever in Arriva Merseyside thought of this should be a very honoured man or woman this afternoon.

It was Karl Wilton of Speke depot who arranged it. I've got a lot of respect for him for arranging a very touching tribute

Hats off to Green Lane, Speke and St Helens depot too

4588 was on the 18 this evening
(15/04/2016 19:22)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]It was Karl Wilton of Speke depot who arranged it. I've got a lot of respect for him for arranging a very touching tribute

Hats off to Green Lane, Speke and St Helens depot too

4588 was on the 18 this evening

Off topic like but did Bootle support the Hillsborough?
Don't think any of bootles , birkenhead or runcorn had it on there destination.
(16/04/2016 14:41)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think any of bootles , birkenhead or runcorn had it on there destination.

Thanks mm
(16/04/2016 15:48)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks mm

I would have thought that that decision would have been made by the depot managers. As this was the last Hillsborough memorial service, I suspect that this will be one-off.
(16/04/2016 21:35)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]I would have thought that that decision would have been made by the depot managers. As this was the last Hillsborough memorial service, I suspect that this will be one-off.

Perhaps that karl wilton put it to Speke's manger who then got onto other depots
Apparently the 15's allocation of Enviro400s is to be shared between the 14 and 15
Reference URL's