Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4660 out on the 8 and 9 today.
(09/05/2016 14:23)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]2954 was involved in an RTC on Great Homer Street this morning. Fortunately there were no serious injuries

That's what it looks like
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...B-Liv-main
Looking at the damage am I right in thinking that it will be sent to St Helens to be repaired as I might be wrong but all it needs is a few new windows/panels and a new emergency door
(01/09/1984 04:27)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the damage am I right in thinking that it will be sent to St Helens to be repaired as I might be wrong but all it needs is a few new windows/panels and a new emergency door
Its already at st helens awaiting a slot to become available to repair.
4588 was on the 68A today. This is fairly unusual even for a Sunday, when the deckers get around.
4434 now here and is on the 10B today
Has anything gone to Bootle in exchange?
(06/06/2016 15:59)childwallblues Wrote: [ -> ]Has anything gone to Bootle in exchange?

I'm sure Bootle got an ex London VLW but not sure where from. Not Green Lane I don't think as they have Enviro400's.
(06/06/2016 16:30)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Bootle got an ex London VLW but not sure where from. Not Green Lane I don't think as they have Enviro400's.

The VLW that went to Bootle in exchange for 4434 came from Birkenhead
(06/06/2016 16:58)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]The VLW that went to Bootle in exchange for 4434 came from Birkenhead

A nice few week for the Birkenhead drivers, hope it stays a little bit longer at other depots, doesn't seem two minutes since the Queen's 90th
Reference URL's