Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17/05/2014 11:20)FMN-503-T Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Pulsars were usually deployed the 26/27? I would say anything other than Pulsars is unusual unless I've missed something!

Yes they are usually used but not pulsar 1s from what I've seen
(17/05/2014 11:47)Daniel Anderton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are usually used but not pulsar 1s from what I've seen

Fair enough - I've probably missed something then!
There's an unidentified Marshall Capital parked next to the pits at Green Lane - looked like it's had parts removed
I seen that last week, in old colours and parked in front of 7657.
I think its 7668
I wish Green lane could borrow some deckers from another garage on match days because Pulsars are too small and get battered.
(17/05/2014 19:50)jtd508110 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Green lane could borrow some deckers from another garage on match days because Pulsars are too small and get battered.

Green Lane are due double deckers next year
Green Lane are due double deckers next year

I would not bet on it !

Arriva managers seem to have a downer on them,why ? All the
other Liverpool depot's have deckers
On the Arriva North West Facebook and Twitter pages it was said a couple of months ago that the depot are due double deckers (didn't say whether they would be new or cascades) next year. It'll be interesting to see what they are!
(17/05/2014 11:47)Daniel Anderton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are usually used but not pulsar 1s from what I've seen
It's quite unusual to see anything but 13-plated and 14-plated Pulsar 2s on The Belt these days!
Reference URL's