Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03/09/2013 16:08)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]2 Cadets on the 68 today, 2551 and 2431, are these transfers or havent I seen them before?!
Both of them have been there for a while, however 2551 spent a month or two on loan to Birkenhead and Southport after it arrived at Green Lane.
2431 been in green lane for about a week rode 2409 on 68 what a great bus this is best of the batch I reckon
(07/09/2013 18:31)DAF Wrote: [ -> ]2431 been in green lane for about a week

A week? It's been at GL for few months! Laugh 2
thanks for correcting me well
2404 did go Speke on loan earlier in the year and 2412 also ended up on loan at Speke about 3 months before it went up in flames
2551 has been at Green Lane for quite a while and 2431 transferred a short while ago
Not sure whether it constitutes an odd working but there was a Volvo B10BLE out on 15s yesterday afternoon, looked like the rest of the workings on the route were Pulsars
(14/09/2013 06:07)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure whether it constitutes an odd working but there was a Volvo B10BLE out on 15s yesterday afternoon, looked like the rest of the workings on the route were Pulsars

That would be an unusual working, 15 is normally all pulsar operated, with regards to the BLE's, with the exception of 2720 , GL's BLE's are in dire need of a good tidy up.
Just a polite notice to advise that once a question has been answered, there's no real need to answer it again in the same amount of detail as the original answer. It just clogs up the flow of the thread.

Thanks,
I was only stating a fact, and yes the GL BLE's are in need of a refurb
Reference URL's