Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently 3136 made it onto the X30 today, but only runcorn-chester and back to the depot. Then it was swapped for 5001
And im pretty sure 3137 was on the 79C
Yes 3137 was behind me this afternoon on the 79C
When I was passing Liverpool South Parkway at 10:36 today on the train, I noticed a Connections branded Cadet parked up in the Layover, Any idea which bus and why it was there?
(20/07/2013 21:31)R311 WVR Wrote: [ -> ]When I was passing Liverpool South Parkway at 10:36 today on the train, I noticed a Connections branded Cadet parked up in the Layover, Any idea which bus and why it was there?

Could of been 2525 if was swaning around Liverpool yesterday displaying "Not In Service". Saw it twice near belle vale within about 2 hours still displaying "Not In Service" with no passengers aboard. As to what it was doing I dont know, my best guess would be that it is a stand-by bus as Runcorns cadets have been extremely unreliable as of late.
2552 on the X1
2261 is back out on the 79C service today between Liverpool and Widnes actually looks quite good on the road in its hybrid livery
(25/07/2013 12:39)CX06BKG2602 Wrote: [ -> ]2261 is back out on the 79C service today between Liverpool and Widnes actually looks quite good on the road in its hybrid livery

Why is 2261 in hybrid livery, its just a normal dart isnt it.
Hybrid livery of old colours with interurban skirt
(25/07/2013 13:01)r411 xfl Wrote: [ -> ]Hybrid livery of old colours with interurban skirt

Thanks.
Wythenshawe done a few of there buses in that livery didnt they as the solos st helens got was in that livery too.
Reference URL's