Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22/12/2015 20:29)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know what they will be replacing (if anything)?

Pass. Think it will be a case of wait and see.
Well they only have more cadets, a small number of Pulsars and the eco-cities so you would wonder wouldn't you.
2603 (CX06 BKJ) is on the 79C
I still can't find much info on the competition on the 110 between Widnes and Warrington despite it starting in around a couple of weeks' time.
(09/01/2016 16:07)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't find much info on the competition on the 110 between Widnes and Warrington despite it starting in around a couple of weeks' time.

I've not found anything myself, has it been registered yet?
(09/01/2016 16:50)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]I've not found anything myself, has it been registered yet?

The VOSA registration is:

PC1129471/2 - MD BUS & COACH LIMITED, UNIT 11, RIVERSIDE TRADING ESTATE, CUERDLEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 2UL
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Red Lion, Warrington Road, Penketh
Finish Point: Widnes Market
Via: Old Liverpool Road, Warrington Road, Widnes Market, Warrington Buis Interchange
Service Number: 110
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 25-JAN-2016
Other Details: Monday to Friday

On the face of it, it sounds like it might just be a few trips, but who knows.
The company has been around for getting on for 2 years though and also runs an X6 school service from Chapelford to Sankey High and Penketh High schools.

EDIT: Just checked VOSA and the above registration is no longer there and the X6 is the only one they have on there now.
(09/01/2016 18:52)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]The VOSA registration is:

PC1129471/2 - MD BUS & COACH LIMITED, UNIT 11, RIVERSIDE TRADING ESTATE, CUERDLEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 2UL
Registration Accepted
Via: Old Liverpool Road, Warrington Road, Widnes Market, Warrington Buis Interchange

The company has been around for getting on for 2 years though and also runs an X6 school service from Chapelford to Sankey High and Penketh High schools.

EDIT: Just checked VOSA and the above registration is no longer there and the X6 is the only one they have on there now.
Even the company who painted the two Renowns they purchased only shown "X6 Sankey High" and "School Bus" on the destination of their promotion of product
(09/01/2016 19:12)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]Even the company who painted the two Renowns they purchased only shown "X6 Sankey High" and "School Bus" on the destination of their promotion of product

Well you know what they say about business ... think small!
Oh wait ...
(09/01/2016 18:52)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]The VOSA registration is:

Registration Accepted

I'm sure that address is Fairbrothers address is this firm linked to them? And don't Halton also do 110's now against Arriva or at least do some 110's of some discription
From what I'm led to believe don't Halton do evening journies on 110s
Reference URL's