Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wouldn't expect it to sit in the depot mate, but personally I would keep it on busway circulars, very easy to swap then.
The destinations seem to be pretty troublesome, has the situation regarding rear LEDs been resolved yet mate as none were working last I seen!
Runcorns choice I doubt it is, but I do think that it is a bad idea sending away our original batch of Pulsars when the EcoCity's arrive, were stuck for larger capacity vehicles as it is, and needless to say whenever a Pulsar does make it onto my journeys on the 79C, the capacity has never gone to waste!
(01/08/2012 17:49)K853 MTJ Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't expect it to sit in the depot mate, but personally I would keep it on busway circulars, very easy to swap then.
The destinations seem to be pretty troublesome, has the situation regarding rear LEDs been resolved yet mate as none were working last I seen!
Runcorns choice I doubt it is, but I do think that it is a bad idea sending away our original batch of Pulsars when the EcoCity's arrive, were stuck for larger capacity vehicles as it is, and needless to say whenever a Pulsar does make it onto my journeys on the 79C, the capacity has never gone to waste!

Depots do not have any say in what buses are replaced remember when the lost Cadets to Speke while still having Dart's that should have gone
Scania 1047 went for MOT this morning so my well be at St Helens soon
(01/08/2012 17:59)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Scania 1047 went for MOT this morning so my well be at St Helens soon
I'd be surprised considering the arrival of the new Solo SRs meaning that we'll be withdrawing all the remaining Paladins from service soon being the only high-floor vehicles left here. Was it not mooted for service at Runcorn until the gas buses arrive?
Forgot last Sunday all 79c workings were PULSARS.

Ray
Darts 7632/7642 where both on the 1today
(01/08/2012 18:01)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot last Sunday all 79c workings were PULSARS.

Ray

Thats nice. Better then than never.

(01/08/2012 17:56)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01/08/2012 17:49)K853 MTJ Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't expect it to sit in the depot mate, but personally I would keep it on busway circulars, very easy to swap then.
Runcorns choice, I doubt it is, but I do think that it is a bad idea sending away our original batch of Pulsars when the EcoCity's arrive, were stuck for larger capacity vehicles as it is, and needless to say whenever a Pulsar does make it onto my journeys on the 79C, the capacity has never gone to waste!

Depots do not have any say in what buses are replaced remember when the lost Cadets to Speke while still having Dart's that should have gone

Note the bit in bold. I said I doubt it is Runcorns choice so I acknowledge that, in which case whoever does decide needs to sit on some peak workings on some of the routes!
(01/08/2012 18:49)A.f 6168t Wrote: [ -> ]Darts 7632/7642 where both on the 1today

7642? V642 DVU? A Birkenhead Dart? The only ones we are supposed to have are 7617 and 7632 mate, unless 7642 has been transferred in?
(01/08/2012 19:20)K853 MTJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01/08/2012 18:49)A.f 6168t Wrote: [ -> ]Darts 7632/7642 where both on the 1today

7642? V642 DVU? A Birkenhead Dart? The only ones we are supposed to have are 7617 and 7632 mate, unless 7642 has been transferred in?

7642 as moved to WYTHENSHAWE
7642 is still at runcorn it was on the1 again looking in need of a lick of paint
Reference URL's