Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17/05/2017 17:49)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]There was a Sapphire-branded Pulsar on there today.
Thanks
(17/05/2017 12:04)PAUL2511 Wrote: [ -> ]The 110 bus service is they all cadets on it thanks

The majority of the 110 is run by cadets although Standard/Sapphire pulsars can appear occasionally and even a MAN Ecocity makes its rare appearance..

Does anyone know when the new MAN LionCity would be used on when they arrive?
(18/05/2017 12:13)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the 110 is run by cadets although Standard/Sapphire pulsars can appear occasionally and even a MAN Ecocity makes its rare appearance..

Does anyone know when the new MAN LionCity would be used on when they arrive?

The new gas buses are for the 82A
665/667 have disappeared from here. Anyone know where they've gone?
(18/05/2017 16:34)MX12 KVM Wrote: [ -> ]665/667 have disappeared from here. Anyone know where they've gone?

I heard a rumour they were off to Wales. Don't know what depot though
667 was on the 79C yesterday so they must of only gone today
Does anyone know why the X30 is not being send into the new Chester bus Interchange? I have been told that Arriva dont want to pay the 30p departure fee. Would this be correct? It just seems silly. They were at Princess Street for so long then decided to move due to 'reliability' now they are actually more unreliable so stopping at the new interchange would infact increase reliability more...
(18/05/2017 21:47)iMarkeh Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know why the X30 is not being send into the new Chester bus Interchange? I have been told that Arriva dont want to pay the 30p departure fee. Would this be correct? It just seems silly. They were at Princess Street for so long then decided to move due to 'reliability' now they are actually more unreliable so stopping at the new interchange would infact increase reliability more...

I have been told tonight that one of the gas buses is been tested tomorrow around the new bus station in Chester
(18/05/2017 13:28)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]The new gas buses are for the 82A

That's great that they are for a route to Liverpool. I shall combine a ride on one with an electric BYD on route 26/27 next year!
(18/05/2017 13:28)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]The new gas buses are for the 82A

Interesting.

I do expect it may look something like this (Obviously in right hand and two axle)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mk_tom/344...sJf-8BRYmd
Reference URL's