Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree was a nice change to have an Ecocity on the 82A this evening, only downside was the driver had the heating on too high haha but compared to the Cadet we had on our return Journey I'd certainly know what I would rather prefer. Be good if some more Ecocity were invested in the the near future though I guess this was just due to Green Bus Funding overall
I seem to recall somebody mentioning that the intention was for further Ecocitys once the gas plant was in place at Runcorn, which it now is, to displace further Cadets, but I couldn't say for certain. Is anybody able to confirm?
I was getting told they where getting upto 10 more but no time scale was put on it.
2426 is on the 79C today
2530 & 3137 both on the X1 today!
3139 is having a change of scenery on the 110 today, with 3137 in its place.

Joining 3137 on the X1 is 2520
Ther was a gas bus on the Runcorn bridge yesterday - would this be on the 82A, couldn't see the front of it.
Normal allocation for a Sunday now as reported a couple of weeks ago by Ray.
(10/03/2014 23:49)CX54 DKD Wrote: [ -> ]Normal allocation for a Sunday now as reported a couple of weeks ago by Ray.

Eco City Gas Bus 5007 (MX13 AAY) was on the 82A tonight as well
Lates and Sundays the gas buses are on 82as
Reference URL's