Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you are then good move commanders are decent buses
Good point, actually! I'd say that's a possibility actually, as Speke have been after Pulsars for a while now. Commanders would be ideal for Runcorn, and despite the age gap are much nicer buses than Pulsars.

Never knew GL had Bootle's on Reece, do you know why?
I think this will turn out to be a simple loan - perhaps as some sort of temporary offering for the chronically unreliable 2419. I highly doubt that Runcorn would be willing to let the 09 plate Pulsars go for 06 plate Commanders regardless of any similarities.

We'll see anyway.
If any more commanders turn up at Runcorn we could say that there may be a few transfers but really if not this is most likely to be a loan.
Well we have just received brand new Pulsars, I think we should be hardly opposed to getting slightly older buses that do the same job. Besides, would I be right in thinking that with the 12 regs replacing the Wythenshawe ones, IF we do get Commanders to replace the rest of the 09s that the average age will be pretty much the same?
(18/07/2012 20:23)V671 DVU Wrote: [ -> ]Never knew GL had Bootle's on Reece, do you know why?
Green Lane runs bootles routes on the Christmas bank holidays
a code for a bootle route used to start with a 3**, Not sure if its the same now scince the 68 moved over
A friend of mine has just gained his PCV license. Does anyone know whether Runcorn are currently looking for drivers??
yea they are, they really short still
runcorn are really desperate for drivers from whst ive been told.
If you dont mind me asking guys from what source have you heard from that they are desperate at this moment in time??
Reference URL's