Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulsar 2939 on the 79C today.
The new buses at Runcorn are replacing eight Pulsars ans two Cadets which are transferring away. Any ideas who is getting them (not where you think that they should go)?
Wythenshawe is the rumoured destination for the Cadets at least.
Pulsars could be replacing any depot that has T reg darts that are about to go or even any depot that hs R-WVR deckers to go as well.
(17/02/2013 10:15)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]Pulsars could be replacing any depot that has T reg darts that are about to go or even any depot that hs R-WVR deckers to go as well.

I think Bangor might be after them as well, cannot confirm. Each depot that wants them would have to bid lol LOL
If Runcorn are sending Wythenshawe there cadets what is replacing them
The EcoCitys! You know the ones which have been supposed to be coming for months?... 8 Pulsars and 2 Cadets should be leaving (why it's not the other way round is beyond me though)
so which of cadets have gone to Wythenshawe?
2514 transferred a few months ago, nothing will transfer anywhere until March at the earliest when a "merry-go-round" of buses will take place in the entire division with LS getting hybrids as are Bolton and Runcorn getting gas buses.
it would not shock me if runcorn keep a spare bus as i am told bolton are doing that becuase if a hybrid breaks down they have to wait for a company to come and fix it, good idea to keep a spare i think
Reference URL's