Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10/09/2018 13:28)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't. It's been replaced by the 500 which has been extended to Murdishaw

Partly replaced by the 500, the X1 replaces the 82A in the Runcorn area, 500 replaces the 82A Widnes-Liverpool One.
Has anyone got a picture of the new livery for the 500?
(18/09/2018 11:19)telf23 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got a picture of the new livery for the 500?

There's picture on the ARRIVA BUS Facebook page ARRIVA North West photos and news
Have I missed something on the forum. I knew about the 82A being withdrawn and replaced somewhat with an extended 500 from to Murdishaw but I notice there appears to be a mismatch of double deckers on the 79C. Has that moved to Speke as part of Runcorn’s redeployment of services?
79C is now operated by Speke.
How do people still not know this? Lost count how many times the same thing has been asked/Said.
(19/09/2018 11:15)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]How do people still not know this? Lost count how many times the same thing has been asked/Said.

My presence on the forum has been less than normal due to other commitments. I haven’t been able to read all posts on threads I’m interested in.

Edit: Thanks MTL0201
I see the last 110 towards Warrington is being amended to terminate at Garven Place in Warrington, as late evening Warrington's Own Buses trips do, and the return journey also to start at Legh Street.
No doubt this will be due to the council not wanting to keep the bus station open that late.
It's difficult to imagine how they will turn around - maybe they will just run dead into the bus station and back out again!
Anyway I hope the new 110 evening service is doing well.
Just seen 2602 on 110.
Has more than one commander moved to Runcorn and is it permament?
Reference URL's