Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to Halton and surrounding areas today, and it was good to see V642 DVU on the busway circulars!
Shame about having to blank the destination, but it's the best kind of board to put it on because most of the locals will understand anyway. Or at least, from what I saw today, they'd certainly have to understand intuitively: in the short space of time I was there, I saw one vehicle leave Halton Lea on a 1 displaying 'Halton Lea' as its destination, and I also saw a 2 going round the busway displaying the number 1.
Pulsar 2939 on the 79C this afternoon, was surrounded by police on Picton Road heading towards town, not sure if they were after someone on it, or there had been some kind of ASB on board, but there was still passengers on it while it was parked up.
2419 and 7617 both on the 79C today.
2419 on the 110 this morning
Seen 2419 in Widnes myself, didn't see the route, nice to see it's getting out and about!
3137 Has gone to Bus Driver Of the Year In Blackpool after spending Friday being cleaned by Myself and K853 and 2 other members of NWVRT and Stayed over at Kirkby HQ
7617 on 79C
(10/09/2012 09:19)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]7617 on 79C

Joining 2953 on the 79C as well!

3137 returned to Runcorn last night (Apparently for service today) following use at Bus Driver of the Year and coming second in the best presented bus category (Not bad considering in first place was Stagecoach Fife Scania Enviro which hadn't been in service, and only been taxed on Thursday!)
(29/08/2012 20:03)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]I went to Halton and surrounding areas today, and it was good to see V642 DVU on the busway circulars!
Shame about having to blank the destination, but it's the best kind of board to put it on because most of the locals will understand anyway. Or at least, from what I saw today, they'd certainly have to understand intuitively: in the short space of time I was there, I saw one vehicle leave Halton Lea on a 1 displaying 'Halton Lea' as its destination, and I also saw a 2 going round the busway displaying the number 1.

The buses are showing the correct destination as the 1 & 2 are start and finish at Halton Lea (going from Halton Lea to Halton Lea,

Like the 26 & 27 from Green Lane
Reference URL's