Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02/04/2013 17:33)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]2940 on the 79C lates today, and 3137 was on the 21s

I seen 3137 my self and 2940 was on the 82A when i seem it?Undecided
I was on 2940 myself back home, would have been 515 from Halton Lea
I Had 2940 On the 82A, Was the one around 1030 from Aigburth to Runcorn, Driver absolutley hammered it! Arrived into Runcorn 5 mins early! (Old Town)
Is it just me or does it seem to be very rattly! Compared to 3137 anyway. I also see possibly why Pulsars have not regularly been put on the 79C all the time as they really seem to struggle around some of the estates in Runcorn and Hough green, very tight getting through them with parked cars, and if one comes the other way you have to wait at the end of the road!
Is that really unusual? I was under the impression that the 110 alongside Chesters were to be 3137s regular haunt. Either way, not really worth posting what it's allocated to every day unless it's particularly unusual ;-)!
What is this obsession with 3137, its just another bus, surely I cant be the only member to have noticed this.
(03/04/2013 12:25)MPTE1955 Wrote: [ -> ]What is this obsession with 3137, its just another bus, surely I cant be the only member to have noticed this.

SorryConfused
I like to keep track of that paticular one as me and K853 put a lot of hard work into it last year for bus driver of the year so has become a pet for the NWVRT alongside 2800
The 79Cs nearly ended up in Huyton after being diverted in tarbock down towards Huyton turned into Prescott road then entered Hough green at the top end and back into Arley drive due to a fire in a pub and houses were evacuated.
It wasnt a pub it was a caravan an spread to someones yard & bushes
Reference URL's