Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2668 on the 79Cs today
2520 broke down in Chester Bus Exchange earlier before starting the 13:05 21 to Runcorn, not having much luck lately!
as any body got any idea what bus is on loan to Runcorn it was painted in sapphire colours but it was not a pulsar 2 as seen it this morning on the 1 and 2 busway route
(18/11/2015 00:50)ashworth600 Wrote: [ -> ]as any body got any idea what bus is on loan to Runcorn it was painted in sapphire colours but it was not a pulsar 2 as seen it this morning on the 1 and 2 busway route

The only other Sapphire specification vehicles in the combined North West and Wales fleet are Gemini 2s, Enviro400s (definitely won't be either of those) and "classic" Pulsars. The Enviro300s at Wythenshawe are being converted at the moment but I wouldn't have thought any of those would be loaned out before the 263 is converted to Sapphire operation early next year. To be honest I don't even know if any of the Enviro300s have returned to Wythenshawe in Sapphire specification yet
(18/11/2015 00:50)ashworth600 Wrote: [ -> ]as any body got any idea what bus is on loan to Runcorn it was painted in sapphire colours but it was not a pulsar 2 as seen it this morning on the 1 and 2 busway route

Can you clarify if it was out in service on those routes, or you just saw it on the busway where the 1/2 run?
it was in service it was on a 2 when I seen it heading to Runcorn east
Myllenium 2474 was noted on the 79C on Monday.
No double deckers are allowed on any of the Runcorn routes. This is due to low bridges on the bus ways.
(19/11/2015 19:59)chris-s Wrote: [ -> ]No double deckers are allowed on any of the Runcorn routes. This is due to low bridges on the bus ways.
They can operate a couple which dont go under low bridges for example 21 , X30 , 82A none of these services operate under any of the low bridges on the busway so could be operated by deckers if they wanted too.
Two EcoCities had broken down on the 82A this afternoon, one of them was being recovered by RNW by Speke Retail Park, the other one was by Liverpool Airport.
Reference URL's