Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09/11/2012 21:28)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]just to point out 7617 is staying at WY until the day its withdrawn from service.

Thank you too bolton bus basher
Apparently, Pulsar CX58 EWB (2689) is on the 79C today! (Credit to a source on Facebook for this information.)
(13/11/2012 13:47)3111 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, Pulsar CX58 EWB (2689) is on the 79C today! (Credit to a source on Facebook for this information.)

even though its not the best pulsars iv been on its still better for passengers on peak times than a cadet!
Will most likely be a short term loan, no Cadets due to depart barring 2 to Wythenshawe (2514 being one IIRC). If its still here tomorrow then Ill track it down for a picture!
The first EcoCity is due very soon, possibly the one that was at the Bus and Coach Expo in the NEC last week. It will be used for driver familiarisation for a few weeks and will probably enter service Jan/Feb next year on Busway Circulars and Chesters.
Still no confirmation of the destination of the remaining 09s however.
It will be interesting to see whether they can keep to time on the Chesters.
But if they venture out on the X30, it will be great seeing them in Warrington!
Theres a video on youtube of the man ecocity with arrivas engineering director giving an interveiw on the spec of the bus.
Pulsar 1 on the 82A this evening, I assume this is the one mentioned above but couldn't ID it.
Further to my above post, last night I saw a old livery Marshall Capital on the 82A, it was too dark to ID but certainly not seen this one about before.
2689 has returned to St Helens, it was out on the 352's yesterday.
(21/11/2012 17:46)CX06 EBK Wrote: [ -> ]Further to my above post, last night I saw a old livery Marshall Capital on the 82A, it was too dark to ID but certainly not seen this one about before.

That will be 7642 mate which has been there for a few months!
Reference URL's