Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01/12/2017 21:10)Quackdave Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the Silver Jubilee Bridge was to remain open to pedestrians and cyclists throughout its refurbishment. Has that changed?

Its had to be closed to pedestrians and Cyclists between a certain time due to safety concerns so a bike bus has been provided just like the Merseyrail rail replacement earlier in the year whilst it’s closed
I think 2501 is now at Runcorn I saw it on the 79 in Widnes
Have just passed Commander 2600 at Widnes Green Oaks heading to Runcorn it is not fitted with a Mersey Gateway pass so Arriva will have to remember to pay the toll unless it as been added to the Mersey Flow account
(29/12/2017 14:05)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Have just passed Commander 2600 at Widnes Green Oaks heading to Runcorn it is not fitted with a Mersey Gateway pass so Arriva will have to remember to pay the toll unless it as been added to the Mersey Flow account

Forgot to say it was on the 79C
2525 has been back in service here since early December. 2554 has been absent for a while too if anyone knows where it is?
Have all of the plans for the route and frequency changes at Runcorn depot been completely abandoned now?
Is 2522 still moving to Rhyl or is it now staying here?
(19/01/2018 21:29)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]Is 2522 still moving to Rhyl or is it now staying here?

It’s been painted into the new livery and has the new logos but is still on the pits. Was told it’s still going to Rhyl.
(19/01/2018 21:32)MX12 KVM Wrote: [ -> ]It’s been painted into the new livery and has the new logos but is still on the pits. Was told it’s still going to Rhyl.

Thanks mate
2554 now in the new livery.
Reference URL's