Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems to be on that more than anything now, certainly been on it 90% of the times I see it.
Iv driven it on a few occasions on the 82A earlier in the year. Its an animal..
Does anyone know if 7617 is on loan to Wythenshawe at the moment?
There's a better picture of the EcoCity interior here on © thebuspeople.co.uk
(09/11/2012 08:57)YSV-205 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if 7617 is on loan to Wythenshawe at the moment?

Yep, propping up on the 130 (Manc-Macc a lot recently!)
(09/11/2012 18:51)MX59 JZJ Wrote: [ -> ]There's a better picture of the EcoCity interior here on © thebuspeople.co.uk
That looks hugely better though if I had to pick fault, I'd say the seat backs would have been better in black. The flooring appears to be a mix of the current and previous versions too which is... interesting. Without a doubt though, it looks much brighter in that picture and, just generally, nicer.
Not only are these MAN Ecocities the first production batch and the first to be delivered to an operator...
They're the first of there kind to feaure the different rear window option (With dest below window rather than above), the first with added extras and non-standard interior, and the first to have no rear facing seats.
just to point out 7617 is staying at WY until the day its withdrawn from service.
(09/11/2012 18:51)MX59 JZJ Wrote: [ -> ]There's a better picture of the EcoCity interior here on © thebuspeople.co.uk

I like the look of the interior from this pic. Do you have any idea when they are due to enter service? I plan to ride one with an X1 and hopefully Hybrid on the Wirral services early in the new year.
(09/11/2012 19:38)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote: [ -> ]
(09/11/2012 08:57)YSV-205 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if 7617 is on loan to Wythenshawe at the moment?

Yep, propping up on the 130 (Manc-Macc a lot recently!)

Thanks very much Marshall Capital SLF
Reference URL's