Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know if there was a problem but this afternoon somewhere but around 230, there was 2 79Cs, and 2 14s, all literally one behind the other heading into town
(16/10/2015 18:46)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know if there was a problem but this afternoon somewhere but around 230, there was 2 79Cs, and 2 14s, all literally one behind the other heading into town

Seems to be quite a common a occurrence, I've seen 2 79c pull into the old town simultaneously a number of times in the last few months. I've also seen it happen where a 79c which was timetabled to leave Queen Square before the one in front and then run empty to Hough Green to make up time, something I frown up on because it causes no end of issues in terms of buses then running over capacity.
I know there is at least one Renown here but I was surprised to see it tonight on the X1.
(16/10/2015 18:58)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be quite a common a occurrence, I've seen 2 79c pull into the old town simultaneously a number of times in the last few months. I've also seen it happen where a 79c which was timetabled to leave Queen Square before the one in front and then run empty to Hough Green to make up time, something I frown up on because it causes no end of issues in terms of buses then running over capacity.

To be honest the traffic commissioner would rather want the service's return journey to start near enough on time , otherwise the timetable will be shot to pieces for ages and may not actually recover at all on some days . Its the lesser of the two evils run an run late all day or run OOS and hope to get back to timetable with a missed trip.
Either 2631 or 2637 was on the X1 this morning (Sat)
(17/10/2015 23:03)507022 Wrote: [ -> ]Either 2631 or 2637 was on the X1 this morning (Sat)

It was 2521; however it was replaced by 2537 in the afternoon.
Dont think it was reported at the time but 2514 returned very briefly to Runcorn at the start of the month after being at Chester and Before going to Bolton, it was on the 79C on 03/10.

2950 is now also at Runcorn on loan along with the commanders, 3048/50 and 2708 and was on the 79C yesterday.
2554 Was broken down on Brownlow Hill at around 8pm, Was getting connected to a tow truck when i saw it
Apparently one of the sapphire pulsars was in service? Can anyone confirm this?
(18/10/2015 17:51)MX12 KVM Wrote: [ -> ]It was 2521; however it was replaced by 2537 in the afternoon.

I'm sure the reg ended in CSF or CRF
Reference URL's