Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30/12/2014 19:14)Shaun821 Wrote: [ -> ]Ye a good few years now but 3 are in Runcorn and 1 is in Chester. Just strange how these 4 have been kept for so long. They all look in tact as well.

They were originally due to be converted into driver trainers
(30/12/2014 19:19)P537 MBU Wrote: [ -> ]They were originally due to be converted into driver trainers

Good idea like. Newer than the other trainers, full length. Better than using a dart. Wonder why the change of plan. Maybe due to the fact they arent suitable for CPC training e.g. having step entrance, no wheelchair space.
ex runcorn cadet 2550 from wythenshaw as returned to runcorn as it was on the busway services today
(23/01/2015 22:59)ashworth600 Wrote: [ -> ]ex runcorn cadet 2550 from wythenshaw as returned to runcorn as it was on the busway services today

Its only a loan as i did hear this is due at St Helens
I'm on ex sthelens 2988 on the 110
I thought that was to Laird Street with 2989 and 2990 to replace 3123,3124 and 3125
Its just on loan to Runcorn due to a Bus Shortage, it is for Birkenhead Depot
One of Runcorn's Cadets that was operating a 82A service to Liverpool was parked up on Eastern Avenue yesterday afternoon about 15:20not sure if the kids were giving the driver problems or the bus had genuinely broken down but it didn't seem to be going anywhere in a hurry
2479 back here and out on the 79C today!
Dont know if something had happened somewhere along the route but tonight at 9pm there was 2 79Cs behind each other by Belle Vale heading to Runcorn, both with people on - I checked the Arriva app and found one of them was 29 minutes late! Any ideas?
Reference URL's