Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Centro will be an emergency loan to cover for buses VOR.
It's closer to Runcorn than some people think! I had 2615 on a Winsford working around 7AM This morning, But the duty it's on is now a MPD, Whcih makes sense (Ironcally X215 JOF, 865!)
(13/11/2012 17:31)K853 MTJ Wrote: [ -> ]Will most likely be a short term loan, no Cadets due to depart barring 2 to Wythenshawe (2514 being one IIRC). If its still here tomorrow then Ill track it down for a picture!
The first EcoCity is due very soon, possibly the one that was at the Bus and Coach Expo in the NEC last week. It will be used for driver familiarisation for a few weeks and will probably enter service Jan/Feb next year on Busway Circulars and Chesters.
Still no confirmation of the destination of the remaining 09s however.

I have a felling they will move along the M56 east bound
Cant believe they are letting the big buses go, cant we keep them for the 79Cs!!
(04/12/2012 22:21)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]Cant believe they are letting the big buses go, cant we keep them for the 79Cs!!

Because they are end of story, It will also include 2 SB120
(26/11/2012 22:57)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, GHA is registering a 21e, seemingly mirroring the 21 and X30 just on the Chester to Frodsham stretch.
There is also a planned increase in frequency on the 36 Mon-Sat, as well as an introduction of short Sunday journeys.
I didn't see any of that coming!

were did you get GHA running a 21e I have checked the N&P http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=121315

Plus the Cheshire West & Chester website and they are not on that
(05/12/2012 18:06)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Because they are end of story, It will also include 2 SB120

Not really much need for that sort of attitude, at the end of the day I think passengers are allowed to be a little annoyed at the fact bigger more suitable buses are being sent away by the big bosses at Arriva...
(05/12/2012 18:10)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]were did you get GHA running a 21e I have checked the N&P http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=121315

Plus the Cheshire West & Chester website and they are not on that

It came though on VOSA:

PC1098981/12 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Chester Bus Exc
Finish Point: Frodsham
Via: Kingsway & Helsby
Service Number: 21E
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-JAN-2013
Other Details: Mon - Sat Exc public holidays

For references of the kind you're looking for though, see:
http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk...ry_20.aspx

According to DLG817 on the GHA thread:

DLG817 Wrote:re recent VOSA registrations - for information I have it on good authority that:-

21E - These are Cheshire West & Chester contracts for 2 Evening journeys between Chester & Frodsham via Kingsway. These will be operated by Dee Bee vehicles that currently run DB5 DB6.
Journeys have been withdrawn or retimed on DB5 DB6 to facilitate these 21E journeys
(04/12/2012 17:00)K101HUM Wrote: [ -> ]The Centro will be an emergency loan to cover for buses VOR.

Returned to Winsford this morning
X1 branded Pulsar on the 79Cs tonight!
Reference URL's