Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10/06/2023 09:52)M113 YKC Wrote: [ -> ]That was the morning it was involved in a collision at Queen Square.
Oh it had an RTC?
So from what I see right now, we have 3054 (RTC), 3140 (Unknown Reason) and 5007 (Unknown Reason) off the road, can I get information on 3140 and 5007 if possible?
3054 at the body shop undergoing RTA repairs
3140 is VOR in Runcorn receiving an engine believed to have been donated (with modifications) from 2933 which is withdrawn
5007 is long term VOR
2699 is now at Bootle, possibly just on loan for a month or two, no plans for 2669 to leave for now.
(12/06/2023 22:46)LT10 Wrote: [ -> ]2699 is now at Bootle, possibly just on loan for a month or two, no plans for 2669 to leave for now.

2699 & 2646 have on cab screen's at Bootle

"Route Training only! Not For Service" on a piece of paper
(12/06/2023 22:46)LT10 Wrote: [ -> ]3054 at the body shop undergoing RTA repairs
3140 is VOR in Runcorn receiving an engine believed to have been donated (with modifications) from 2933 which is withdrawn
5007 is long term VOR
2699 is now at Bootle, possibly just on loan for a month or two, no plans for 2669 to leave for now.
Why is 5007 long term VOR? I thought 5008 was worse being VOR twice for a month each time but 5007's been VOR for 2 months now.so I don't know what's happening with it
(13/06/2023 13:32)North West Bus Spotter Wrote: [ -> ]Why is 5007 long term VOR? I thought 5008 was worse being VOR twice for a month each time but 5007's been VOR for 2 months now.so I don't know what's happening with it

Seen 5007 a few months back near the Gates on Beechwood with what looked like smoke damag at the back plus cracked windows
(14/06/2023 19:02)trixmax2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Seen 5007 a few months back near the Gates on Beechwood with what looked like smoke damag at the back plus cracked windows
Ah alright, thanks mate.
3054 returned to the road a few days ago, I'm surprised no one mentioned this but here you go
Bit of a long winded post but anyway

I was on the X30 [13.05 departure from Warrington] on time until Helsby when a lad tries to board the bus at Helsby Tesco, but claiming his mobile data doesn't work & can't pay for a ticket doesn't have any cash, driver [quite rightly] refuses to allow him to board & depart, lad refuses to alight, quite a few other passengers including me, are getting quite agitated & want the lad to leave the bus, but the lad refuses to leave, que a stand off, driver ended up having to call the police out to remove him from the bus, police came & removed the lad, bus the.

One of the other passengers is on th & it's his regular route & saying the lad has tried this every day this week, we ended up over 30 late into Chester because of it, & i missed a route that i wanted to catch.

I'm tempted to try & catch the !3.05 departure from Warrington on Monday to see if the lad tries this again, it feels like the lad trying to get a free ride on the bus.

Oh & if anyone is wondering why one of the buses on the X30 was running so late, this is why.
Seems to be a common occurrence that one or more X30s run late and when they do its very hard for the driver to pull the time back and the bus will be late or even get ever later throughout the day.

As for the lad I'm guessing that the drivers know of him and that he tries it on regularly which is why they won't let him on.
Reference URL's