Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the other 3 Myllenniums getting used?
2726 is on the 110
(11/04/2017 12:50)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Are the other 3 Myllenniums getting used?

2473 and 2474 are both still being used but 2469 and 2470 haven't been used.
Cheers
The DAFs have seen varying degrees of use, some only for a day or two on locals, or some have seen more service on longer routes. I understand this is down to unreliability and being extremely unpopular with drivers. I believe all of them have seen use, some a little more briefly than others.
How come Runcorn are getting these old B10 and Myllenium sheds? Are they short of vehicles?
(12/04/2017 07:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]How come Runcorn are getting these old B10 and Myllenium sheds? Are they short of vehicles?

They're due new gas buses in a few month time, Birkenhead also have some B10s and DAF Mylleniums
(12/04/2017 07:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote: [ -> ]How come Runcorn are getting these old B10 and Myllenium sheds? Are they short of vehicles?

Few cadets of the road and two gas buses in at MAN apparently.
All Myllenniums and B10BLEs are parked up VOR at the moment at Runcorn out of use, although this could change. In the meantime, at least 1 or 2, maybe more, Commanders at here on loan. Cant remember any numbers off the top of my head.
2726 is in Queen Square on a 79C
Reference URL's