Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Presumably 2470 is finished considering that it's not being used during this shortage and instead more buses have had to turn up.
According to Forum member Ant17612 2726 is also here
(04/04/2017 15:24)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]According to Forum member Ant17612 2726 is also here

Yes I passed it before in Widnes, not certain of its route but I'm sure I saw 110 and heading in Warrington/Liverpool direction from Green Oaks
(04/04/2017 13:10)MX12 KVM Wrote: [ -> ]2711 is also back here, very short of buses today apparently.

Hi can someone tell where the best place is in runcorn to get pictures thanks. Someone did tell me but I've t lost the email
(04/04/2017 16:26)PAUL2511 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can someone tell where the best place is in runcorn to get pictures thanks. Someone did tell me but I've t lost the email

I would say the best overall place is Runcorn High Street Bus Station.

It may also be worth heading to Palace Fields Avenue just by Halton Hospital to get photos of the gas buses on the X30 and 21, and also Stagecoach's only service in Halton, the X2.

(Type in any of these locations on Google Maps to see where it is that I'm talking about).
(04/04/2017 17:11)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the best overall place is Runcorn High Street Bus Station.

It may also be worth heading to Palace Fields Avenue just by Halton Hospital to get photos of the gas buses on the X30 and 21, and also Stagecoach's only service in Halton, the X2.

(Type in any of these locations on Google Maps to see where it is that I'm talking about).
Thanks for your help
(04/04/2017 17:15)PAUL2511 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your help

Depending on how confident you are the Runcorn bridge approach roads next to the humpback bridge are also quite a popular spot and give opportunities for some good shots. It is very public though.
(04/04/2017 19:42)Lynx Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on how confident you are the Runcorn bridge approach roads next to the humpback bridge are also quite a popular spot and give opportunities for some good shots. It is very public though.

Thanks
The B10s currently here are 2710, 2711, 2713 and 2726.
Don't think it's been mentioned already, the fourth DAF that's here is 2469. It's been parked up in the corner out of use since it arrived.
Reference URL's