Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03/09/2016 16:08)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]According to a local paper solicitors are looking at how GHA drivers were laid off as the process used may have been illegal

Excellent I hope it goes in the employess favour ... Strong rumour as well as the TAX they hadn't handed over neither had they handed over the work place pension deducted from the workforce.

Now with the awarding of the Wrexham services have any of the Fine Chariots that have been up for auction recently headed back to Ruabon? 313 314 and LJI in the new "Super Service" Livery with "Free Dial up Internet" I can see it now.

Also with the Public enquiry being public does this mean anyone can attend?
Normally management would have to liason with staff and unions (if union is within the company) and look at different ways of doing things and redundancy/closing down being the last option.
But in GHA view they could argue and say it was the HMRC that shut them down but in all honesty the GHA management must of known they would of been going into administration and could of kept the staff upto date.
Hadn't the Welsh governemnet been assisting them with the mess prior to D Day? Management knew all right.
Solos T313/314 UOX which were sold to Xelabus in Eastleigh are being sold again according to this photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/59115230@N06/28858037424
One of the 54 plate Irizar coaches was on the Reaseheath College contract from Upton Wirral yesterday in full GHA livery including logos
Passed me by Arrowe Park

Any idea who owns it?
Enviro 200 YY15 FNF is now with Nat Group in South Wales to be used on other TrawsCymru services, they have reported also acquired Metrocities YJ15 AWN and YJ15 AWO.

Picture here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/34239514@N07/29411925662/
Yes, they're beginning a new TrawsCymru T6 service from Monday between Brecon and Swansea, replacing services 63/ X63.
(07/09/2016 20:41)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they're beginning a new TrawsCymru T6 service from Monday between Brecon and Swansea, replacing services 63/ X63.

It is numbererd T6 but I cannot see anything to suggest it is a TrawsCymru service.
Thanks for that - silly me, only looking at the TrawsCymru and NAT websites!
Reference URL's