Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Enviro 200s are EURO 5 the MetroCity's are EURO 6, definitely need to remember that also.
I wish I'd got a picture now. Never mind. xD
(11/09/2015 08:17)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]That wasn't a serious comment. It was just to highlight how unlikely the idea of 88 being operated from Winsford was, especially considering the new 88 journeys between Altrincham and Wilmslow, 130 journeys between Wilmslow and Macclesfield and 27X journeys between Macclesfield and Knutsford which have been introduced this month.

Your right Mr Knutstransport, all the 88 bus workings now have positioning journey's to get them to and from Macc and to dip our toe in the water about expending our commercial operations. the extra 130's are very popular with staff at Astra Zeneca.
Any news when the new timetable page becomes live??
I noticed R848PRG yesterday on the 36 repainted not seen R838/839PRG around recently are they also repainted and where are they based now?
(13/09/2015 18:59)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed R848PRG yesterday on the 36 repainted not seen R838/839PRG around recently are they also repainted and where are they based now?

R848PRG was repainted in March

R838PRG has been in Ruabon for a while after it sufferred a significant incident with its rear axle in Warrington a few months ago. R839PRG has been at Ruthin - when last seen these two were still in their red livery.
(13/09/2015 19:17)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ]R848PRG was repainted in March

R838PRG has been in Ruabon for a while after it sufferred a significant incident with its rear axle in Warrington a few months ago. R839PRG has been at Ruthin - when last seen these two were still in their red livery.

The wheel quite literally looked like it had fell of R839, remember going past but only got a quick glimpse.
Haven't seen R839 for a while may have gone to Ruabon for respray but not sure, bloody good bus like always going
(13/09/2015 22:12)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't seen R839 for a while may have gone to Ruabon for respray but not sure, bloody good bus like always going

All 3 are beasts but R848 is a personal favourite, I'm hoping I'll get the chance to ride them again at some point.
When I was a driver at GHA 838 was a personal favourite Aslong side R219HCD
Reference URL's