Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16/11/2016 17:58)Depotosw Wrote: [ -> ]Good deal from Ensign on resale then? In seriousness good to see them return for the T3.

That Good news three of them but Enviro 200 not come with them.
Yeah the Enviro200's with NAT Group operating the T6.
(16/11/2016 21:28)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah the Enviro200's with NAT Group operating the T6.

Lloyds had Enviro400 MC LC61WYN on the T3 arriving in Wrexham at 12.16 and working straight back at 12.25, YY16YJW being parked up for the 13.25
(16/11/2016 17:48)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]The Three Former T3 Deckers are now with Lloyds Coaches of Machynlleth.

Two currently located in Machynlleth with a third parked up in Dolgellau

Lloyds Destinations have been programmed into the destinations displays

This is a highly appropriate use for them. As it is, I thought they had been leased from the Welsh Assembly for route T3, rather than owned by GHA.
Why? The service has been worked by Enviro200s since GHA collapsed, apart from one turn to get a bus to Dolgellau for schools?
(19/11/2016 21:18)Metroline1511 Wrote: [ -> ]As it is, I thought they had been leased from the Welsh Assembly for route T3, rather than owned by GHA.

I got the impression that various former GHA Enviros including T3, Gold and Beartown ones were obtained on a financing agreements between GHA and the financing company which allowed them to be repossessed if payments weren't made, which suggests even if a third party like the Welsh Assembly provided funding for them then they didn't buy them outright.

I heard Cheshire East council tried to get Arriva to take on the Gold buses but they weren't interested in them.
They where after arriva taking on the beartown enviro 200's too but when they checked them over the maintenance wasn't much to be desired for pretty much new buses so got rejected.
(20/11/2016 17:56)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]They where after arriva taking on the beartown enviro 200's too but when they checked them over the maintenance wasn't much to be desired for pretty much new buses so got rejected.

I'm surprised they tried to get Arriva to take on the Beartown Enviros considering it was unlikely Arriva would be interested in running those services and a couple of small Enviros would have been inconsistent with the other buses being used in Cheshire.

According to a driver who used to drive the Gold Enviros apart from the PIS system fitted never being operational they rattled badly which made it difficult for drivers to hear when the stop bell was pressed.
(21/11/2016 09:31)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]According to a driver who used to drive the Gold Enviros apart from the PIS system fitted never being operational they rattled badly which made it difficult for drivers to hear when the stop bell was pressed.

Do you know if they haven't got a light for that on the dashboard (or "computer" as I've heard it called)?
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282285519986

SK51 AYC is up for sale on eBay
Reference URL's