Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09/07/2015 13:53)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]Few more turned up on VOSA since i last looked:

PC1098981/14 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Macclesfield Bus Station and Manchester Piccadilly Gardens given service number 130 effective from 31-Aug-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/23 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Knutsford and Altrincham given service number 88 effective from 31-Aug-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/25 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Crewe and Macclesfield given service number 38 effective from 31-Aug-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC1098981/40 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Macclesfield Bus Station
Finish Point: Knutsford Bus Station
Via: Chelford
Service Number: 27X
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 31-AUG-2015
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

27x - presumably positioning journies for the 88?
(09/07/2015 19:02)djb Wrote: [ -> ]27x - presumably positioning journies for the 88?

..or limited stop?

Or both!!!!
(09/07/2015 22:05)DVL418 Wrote: [ -> ]..or limited stop?

Or both!!!!

It does say "Service Type: Normal Stopping." I'm wondering if it's actually a full 27 service under a GHA Coaches licence (opposed to a Vale Travel one) with some services being 27X.

As I mentioned in an earlier post contracts for the 19 and 200 routes are up for renewal with the existing ones ending in August, while it's also been mentioned a number of services registered under Bryn Meryl licences are being cancelled from 31st August. Maybe from 1st September everything will operate under the GHA Coaches name?
Just a quick one, Can you get a GHA 11 from Rhyl to Chester? I was told you can however the only Timetable i can find that includes the GHA Trips says you cant as you arrive in Hollywell a few mins after the 11 to Chester has left

http://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/PDFFiles...etable.pdf
(12/07/2015 21:59)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick one, Can you get a GHA 11 from Rhyl to Chester? I was told you can however the only Timetable i can find that includes the GHA Trips says you cant as you arrive in Hollywell a few mins after the 11 to Chester has left

http://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/PDFFiles...etable.pdf

http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/timetables/11-3/
2000 from Mold normally a X50/52 eclipse

Hope that helps
Cheers for that, was not able to get onto the GHA Timetables as it tells me that page is down for Updates, I assume you mean 20:00 from Rhyl not Mold?
(12/07/2015 22:22)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for that, was not able to get onto the GHA Timetables as it tells me that page is down for Updates, I assume you mean 20:00 from Rhyl not Mold?

Yes Terance I did sorry mate for late reply I knew I had the link somewhere already saved
Happy to help
Just one more Question for anyone who can tell me, Does the GHA 11 go from the Bus Station (By the Railway Station) as Timetable there showed Arriva's 11 Service but no mention of the GHA 11 anywhere
(13/07/2015 00:32)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]Just one more Question for anyone who can tell me, Does the GHA 11 go from the Bus Station (By the Railway Station) as Timetable there showed Arriva's 11 Service but no mention of the GHA 11 anywhere

Indeed it does from the same stand
Not sure whats up with GHA's website but the timetable section has been saying its down for Update since the website was redesigned a couple of months back, the only way of looking for timetables is by using an online search engine.

I've tried emailing GHA but as of yet not recieved a reply for some reason
Reference URL's