Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05/08/2015 21:14)DVL418 Wrote: [ -> ]Alternatively, the rostered driver could have called in sick.

Or alternatively that the driver for another route (which has one driver and bus) phoned in sick and they decided to run a reduced frequency on one route opposed to no service on another route. However, the fact that the regular passengers thought it was probably a failure doesn't suggest they think GHA/Vale's Macclesfield based fleet contains modern and reliable buses for the 27 route.
On VOSA Today:

PG1073209/30 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wrexham Bus Station and Moss given service number 17 effective from 01-Sep-2015. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/52 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Chester and Saltney Ferry given service number DB2 effective from 31-Aug-2015. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/119 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between WREXHAM and WREXHAM given service number 37 effective from 01-Sep-2015. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/131 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Shrewsbury Bus Station and Bridgnorth given service number 436 effective from 03-Aug-2015. To amend Timetable.

PG1073209/136 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Treuddyn
Finish Point: Chester
Via: Hope
Service Number: DB8
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 01-SEP-2015
Other Details: Monday to Friday School Days Only
(06/08/2015 09:33)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Or alternatively that the driver for another route (which has one driver and bus) phoned in sick and they decided to run a reduced frequency on one route opposed to no service on another route. However, the fact that the regular passengers thought it was probably a failure doesn't suggest they think GHA/Vale's Macclesfield based fleet contains modern and reliable buses for the 27 route.

There can be a range of reasons why a journey doesn't run, some of which are beyond the operator's control.

In my experience, GHA vehicle failures in Cheshire East are relatively rare, but I may be wrong. But without the actual facts it would be pure speculation to be categorical either way.
The first Dart to be given the new service bus livery is BA52GHA which was previously in the Flintshire Connexxions livery. PHOTO courtesy of Charlie Williams
Dont know why but i quite like the new livery as it seems to suit all the veichles
CN57EFD spotted on service 5c, looking smart in its new livery.
I believe YR14 HLU did a stint on the X50/X52 today!
Opportunity to see GHA Deckers

I have been informed that next Saturday - 15th August - some 26 GHA - Deckers / 70 Seater coaches will run the Shuttle service from Crewe, Stoke, Hanley and Newcastle to Betley Court Farm for the Total Access Concert (sponsored by Signal Radio). Buses run 11am to 3pm & 8pm till clear - Further details at - LINK
DeeBee Solo YJ60KBU is out on service 8 today in Mold.
Also, Vale liveried YJ60KBN has just arrived in Mold Bus Station on the 40 from Wrexham.
Reference URL's