Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31/08/2016 12:51)DK09 GXY Wrote: [ -> ]One of the Flintshire 09-plate SP1/SP2 Versas just passed me in Flint, anyone know where it's going?

Which way was it heading
(31/08/2016 19:53)Dentonian Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. It was a different person I had in mind, but I have since confirmed he is/was linked with GHA. He is also already linked with the company who he has just signed a couple of intriguing registrations for (as a Consultant!). I assume they will appear on the VOSA thread soon, but let's just say "The future's bright, the future's orange"............

Your not talking about the general manager are you?
If specualtion is to be believed he was as in the dark as the drivers in regards to the GHA collapse but he soon found employment elsewhere!
GHA Coaches Limited (In Administration) - PUBLIC INQUIRY

Having spoken to the Traffic Commissioner's Office today I can confirm the the company, the Directors and Transport Managers have been called into a public Inquiry to be held at 10.30 am on 20th September 2016 at Welshpool Town Hall, Powys.

Various matters appear to be the subject of the Inquiry including maintenance issues.

I assume that the formal notice of this Inquiry will be given in the next edition of the 'Notices and Proceedings' which is due to be published on 8th September.
(31/08/2016 20:30)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]Which way was it heading

Towards Northop/Mold
On VOSA:

PD1049793/1 - RJ'S OF WEM LTD T/A SHROPSHIRE BUS & COACH, UNIT 10 & 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Wrexham Bus Station
Finish Point: Lodge
Via: Moss, Pentre Broughton
Service Number: 17
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 06-SEP-2016
Other Details: Monday to Saturday except public holidays

PD1049793/2 - RJ'S OF WEM LTD T/A SHROPSHIRE BUS & COACH, UNIT 10 & 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Finish Point: Ruabon,Pont Adam
Via:
Service Number: 6
Other Details: Monday to Saturday excluding public holidays

PD1049793/3 - RJ'S OF WEM LTD T/A SHROPSHIRE BUS & COACH, UNIT 10 & 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Finish Point: Travalyn
Via:
Service Number: 34
Other Details: Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays

PD1049793/4 - RJ'S OF WEM LTD T/A SHROPSHIRE BUS & COACH, UNIT 10 & 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Finish Point: Whitchurch Bus Station
Via:
Service Number: 146
Other Details: Monday to Saturday, except public holidays

PD1049793/5 - RJ'S OF WEM LTD T/A SHROPSHIRE BUS & COACH, UNIT 10 & 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Starting Point: Llangollen Health Centre
Finish Point: Llanarmon D C
Via:
Service Number: 64
Other Details: Monday to Saturday except public holidays

Do they have buses and drivers ready?
Looks like at least 3 of the unsold deckers have ended up in the scrap yard in platt bridge.
In the AWS Auction the reserves for the Beartown and Gold Enviros have been met, while the reserves for some of the Cheshire Connect Solos have been met. I've not signed up so I can't see the current bids. http://www.amsauctions.co.uk/catalogue.c...ction=1060
(31/08/2016 16:38)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ]I have also updated the table - LINK - with as much information of where the fleet has gone - but I would appreciate any further information of any operators who have purchased the vehicles.

Doesn't look like your table mentions this one if it's accurate.

(22/08/2016 15:31)326VFM Wrote: [ -> ]W469BCW sold to Howard's/ Springfield Warrington. Howard's collection W469BCW on the way to new home today. Howard's Facebook report today.
(28/07/2016 19:21)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ].

Do they have buses and drivers ready?
Well according to vosa they don't have a transport manager!
(01/09/2016 14:54)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like your table mentions this one if it's accurate.

Thank you - I have made the change
Reference URL's