Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01/09/2016 14:05)Dentonian Wrote: [ -> ]The individual concerned has the initials SB and is also involved (according to his own Linkedin profile) with Diamond and Yourbus................and easyBus (qv)

I know who you mean now. The line about the future being orange threw me until I saw the thread regarding easybus lol. I wonder if he will take the same 'a stranded passenger is a happy passenger' approach in his latest role.
(01/09/2016 13:36)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ].
GHA Coaches Limited (In Administration) - PUBLIC INQUIRY

Having spoken to the Traffic Commissioner's Office today I can confirm the the company, the Directors and Transport Managers have been called into a public Inquiry to be held at 10.30 am on 20th September 2016 at Welshpool Town Hall, Powys.

Various matters appear to be the subject of the Inquiry including maintenance issues.

I assume that the formal notice of this Inquiry will be given in the next edition of the 'Notices and Proceedings' which is due to be published on 8th September.

Not before time. Presumably any findings could effect the directors attempts to set up a new company.

Out of interest will the former General manager have been summond to appear ?
Not sure which one it is but there was one of GHAs Presidents parked up in an Auction just after Gisburn (towards Clitheroe) on Prestonbus's X80 route.
Any ideas when the new contracts will be awarded??? Quite a few people are waiting with bated breath on the outcome!
(02/09/2016 14:50)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]Any ideas when the new contracts will be awarded??? Quite a few people are waiting with bated breath on the outcome!

Which contracts are you talking about?

The Cheshire East ones should have been awarded last week, to start on 24th October so they should start appearing on VOSA soon if there are changes. Obviously if it's the same operator and timetable they don't need TC approval to continue running the service.
The following info is from 'newman ross' on the uk-bus-fleetnews yahoo group. (in regards to Ensignbus)

Quote:IN
From GHA Coaches : Scania’s YN54OAU / OAW / YN07LDV / AA05GHA Solo’s YJ59GHF / GHD / GHA / GHG / GHB YJ15AYE / AYF / AYG / AYH Volvo B7R’s FJ08BYG / BYT Merc 814 AA07GHA Volvo B7RLE’s DK09DZE / DZF / DZG / AA58GHA / BA58GHA / CA58GHA Enviro 200’s YY15CNA / CNC / CNE Dart CA05GHA

OUT
Solo’s YJ15AYF / AYG : Blue Bus , Lanark.
Merc 814 AA07GHA : Drew Wilson Coach Sales, Carluke.
The TrawsCymru deckers are now online: http://www.ensignbus.com/2015-scania-enviro-400.html
Coach VT59 VLT has joined the Tyrers Fleet
According to a local paper solicitors are looking at how GHA drivers were laid off as the process used may have been illegal
Reference URL's