Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what's happened to the destination display on AA02 GHA. It's been making regular appearances on the 88 route recently but each time I've seen it on that route it's just had the route number and no destination. I've seen that bus showing the correct destinations for the 88 route before so it was programmed in unless it's had the system reset or replaced.

The 88 route isn't the best one to put a bus without a properly working destination display given the buses use the same stops in Wilmslow in both directions and a bus in one direction can arrive a minute or two before the bus in the other direction.
(14/09/2015 13:28)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what's happened to the destination display on AA02 GHA. It's been making regular appearances on the 88 route recently but each time I've seen it on that route it's just had the route number and no destination. I've seen that bus showing the correct destinations for the 88 route before so it was programmed in unless it's had the system reset or replaced.

The 88 route isn't the best one to put a bus without a properly working destination display given the buses use the same stops in Wilmslow in both directions and a bus in one direction can arrive a minute or two before the bus in the other direction.

CA07 GHA is similar, it used to display the full 16 destination board but now just shows the number. It's strange.
(14/09/2015 05:12)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]When I was a driver at GHA 838 was a personal favourite Aslong side R219HCD

My favourite is R13 GHA, just because of it's ZF proper job
(13/09/2015 19:17)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ]R848PRG was repainted in March

R838PRG has been in Ruabon for a while after it sufferred a significant incident with its rear axle in Warrington a few months ago. R839PRG has been at Ruthin - when last seen these two were still in their red livery.

R838PRG are back on the road this morning which I spotted at Garden City near Queensferry about just before 11.30am, heading route SP1 to Ellesmere Port/Cheshire Oaks. Still wear red livery.
East Lancs Dart R503 JFE is on the 501 Ellesmere - Shrewsbury this morning.
The most recent arrival is SJ53AXG Transbus Dart SLF / Pointer - B29F - new in Feb 2004 - ex Anderson, Lochgilphead - it appears that it will be prepared or service.

Getting the new 'Service Bus ' livery are
- YR10AZV (2104) OmniCity
- SK52UTT (1506) Dart ex Line 9
- T314UOX (1314) Solo ex DeeBee

Getting the GHA (Silver) livery is - 8177VT (4017) Volvo B10M / Pn Premier - ex Vale white
(21/09/2015 21:43)DLG817 Wrote: [ -> ].
The most recent arrival is SJ53AXG Transbus Dart SLF / Pointer - B29F - new in Feb 2004 - ex Anderson, Lochgilphead - it appears that it will be prepared or service.

Getting the new 'Service Bus ' livery are
- YR10AZV (2104) OmniCity
- SK52UTT (1506) Dart ex Line 9
- T314UOX (1314) Solo ex DeeBee

Any idea what depot SJ53 AXG will be for and shocked T314 UOX is getting repainted did not realise this one is DDA Quallified presume will get done up inside as well?
Yep it needs sorting regards the displays, some buses on have front displays or front & side. They all need full led all round, also anyone know who owns a yellpw decker probs an olympian of some spec.

Its G116 NGN, usually seen on school routes around northwich???
(23/09/2015 18:27)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]also anyone know who owns a yellpw decker probs an olympian of some spec.

Googling that registration number brought up a green Holmeswood Coaches decker, so probably a bus belonging to Walkers Coaches (who are owned by Holmeswood) which has been converted to a yellow school bus.

My old school bus was Walkers Coaches for 3 years, then the contract went to someone else. With it having a loading of around 50, most days we had a coach but some days we got old Crossville, North Western or GM Buses deckers, which had Walkers livery but interiors which hadn't been touched since they had transferred.
(23/09/2015 18:27)33109 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep it needs sorting regards the displays, some buses on have front displays or front & side. They all need full led all round, also anyone know who owns a yellpw decker probs an olympian of some spec.

Macclesfield currently has two yellow 'deckers allocated in the shape of the former Holloway Volvo B7TL/Plaxton Presidents X635 LLK and X639 LLX
Reference URL's